- Visit us at:
- ★ Hightech at the Munich Olympic Tower (15.05. - 16.05.2019)
- ★ SPS in Parma, Italy (28.05. - 30.05.2019)
- ★ Connector Congress in Würzburg (01.07. - 03.07.2019)
|Country of origin:||Germany|
|Customs tariff number:||69091900|
Set of ceramic trimming screwdrivers, type Bernstein 1-750.
13 items stored in a practical box with hinged lid.
- 1 quick-change hand adapter, bit insertion on both ends.
- 12 ceramic bits in four different blade shapes (7 screwdriver blades, 2 hexagon blades and 3 crosstip bits).
The bits are made of an oxide ceramic material (zirconium oxide) of a fine-crystal structure which has a very high breaking strength and toughness.
Features: extra hard and resistant to wear, permanently smooth and sharp blade tips, high torque, anti-magnetic, antistatic and electrically insulating.
RoHS Not relevant (08.06.2011)
SVHC Free (28.10.2008)