We are the leading distributor in Europe for high-quality electronic components and services for the industrial automation, robotics and process technology markets. In addition, we offer active components, passive components, electromechanics, connectors, cables and wires, power supplies and batteries, tools and accessories, metrology and IT, facility and home automation.
We have more than 75,000 items from over 500 manufacturers in stock. We are continuously expanding this range and can currently offer more than 1,500,000 items.
Bürklin Elektronik focuses on the customer
We attach great importance to professional customer management. At Bürklin, our online an eProurement services are backed up by our in-house customer service team who are here to advice customers, fulfil customer-specific wishes and process telephone orders quickly and efficiently. Our goal ist to always have satisfied customers, wherever in the world they may be. We work hard every day to achieve this and are constantly expanding our multilingual service, in-house, in the field and in our key account management.
- 1,500,000+ products from 500+ renowned manufacturer
- 75,000+ products ex stock munich
- 500,000 products available from stock at short notice
- Delivery promise: Ordered until 18:00, delivered tomorrow (within Germany)
- Strong linecards of well-known and reliable brands
- eProcurement solutions (OCI, API, electronic catalogs, EDI)
- Large, multilingual office and field service team in germany
- Sales Representative in France, Italy, Scandinavia, Great Britain, Ireland, Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Brazil
- We keep our promise
- We always act according to the values and principles of an honest businessman
- We operate sustainably
- We are committed to our responsibility towards the environment and society.
- We deliver quickly and reliably the right solution for your task
- We exclusively stock products of high quality.
- We offer unique services and first-class service
Bürklin Elektronik Milestones:
For 65 years, our family-run company has stood for first-class service and a high level of specialist trade competence. Founded in Munich in 1954, we are today the leading distributor in Europe for high-quality electronic components and services for the industrial automation, robotics and process technology markets. As a classic distributor, we stand for first-class service and a high level of specialist trade competence. It is our goal, then as now, to satisfy our customers, who are at home all over the world, with sets.
Our business fields
- Active components
- Passive components
- Cables and wires
- Power supplies and batteries
- Tools and Production supplies
- Test and Measurement
- Facility and Home Automation
For 65 years, our family-run company has stood for first-class service and a high level of specialist trade competence.
Join us on a fascinating journey through the history of the electronics trade. Our exciting film shows in entertaining pictures our way from a small shop to an internationally active electronics distributor.