+49 89 55875-230
Mon-Fri 8:00 to 19:00
We call you back.
Do you have any questions or suggestions?
Write to us. We are there for you.
|scale||from 1||from 3||from 12||from 36||from 72||from 200|
|Price* per piece||€ 27.251||€ 25.9063||€ 25.2518||€ 24.4902||€ 23.7643||€ 23.0503|
|Country of origin||Taiwan|
|Customs tariff number||82130000|
- Specially designed for cutting DuPont™ Kevlar® fibres in fibre optic cables - also suitable for cutting DuPont™ Kevlar® webbing, plastic canvas, upholstery and many other materials
- High carbon alloy steel with molybdenum and vanadium blades, hardened for long lasting cutting performance - guaranteed for up to 1000 cuts
- Precision hollow-ground, micro-serrated jaw prevents the fibres from slipping and ensures a clean cut
- Ergonomic, thermoplastic moulded handles allow for left and right handed users
- Cutting length: 42mm (1 5/8”)
|SVHC||free (Date not available)|