- ★ On 01.06.2020 our company will be closed due to a national holiday. Therefore our delivery promise is paused until the next working day. Until further notice the Bürklin Elektronik shop on site in Oberhaching is unfortunately closed for customer access. Orders can be placed via mail, telephone and in the online shop and will be sent by mail. Thank you for your consideration. ★
The Semiconductor Lifecycle Solution
Rochester Electronics is the world’s largest continuous source of semiconductors–100% Authorised by over 70 leading semiconductor manufacturers.
From Headquarters in Massachusetts, USA and through a network of regional offices across the globe, Rochester offers the following services to customers worldwide:
- Authorised Distribution
- Licensed Manufacturing
- Re-creation Services
Rochester is The Semiconductor Lifecycle Solution™ - no other company compares to the breadth of Rochester’s product selection, value-added services, and manufacturing solutions!
For over 35 years, Rochester has successfully grown its supplier network enabling us to be the world's largest source of Semiconductors. Working in partnership with over 70 leading semiconductor manufacturers, we are 100% Authorised, traceable, certified and guaranteed. Our product range includes:
- Over 15 billion finished devices and 200,000 part-numbers in stock.
- Over 250,000 square feet of warehousing including 82,000 square feet in a Free Trade Zone.
- Over 5 billion active devices in stock and over 1 billion new devices added per year.
Rochester provides long-term solutions to supply-chain disruptions faced by OEMs and Contract Manufacturers worldwide through our broad range of active semiconductors in stock.
In addition to active semiconductors, Rochester provides an authorised solution for product-lifecycle management and obsolescence by offering a continuous supply of world's largest range of End-Of-Life semiconductors.
Watch how Rochester helps solve supply chain Disruptions across the world.
Rochester Electronics is licensed to manufacture devices no longer produced by the original component manufacturer for the industrial, transportation, military, medical, energy, civil aviation, automotive, and telecommunication markets.
With over 12 billion die in stock, Rochester has the capability to manufacture over 70,000 device types. As a licensed semiconductor manufacturer, Rochester has manufactured over 20,000 device types.
Find out more
Learn about Rochester’s Manufacturing Capabilities
Product Replication Services
With the original manufacturer’s approval, Rochester can re-create the original device. The end-product is a form, fit and functional replacement guaranteed to the original data sheet.
Learn about the art of licenced re-creation for difficult supply chains by Rochester Electronics
Rochester Product Replication Offers:
- 100% software compatibility; no software changes necessary.
- Drop-in replacement.
- Full comparative analysis report providing data for the original product versus the re-creation.
- Full testing to the original manufacturer’s test parameters.
Find out more
»The channel is a direct extension of our sales force«
Through the partnership with Rochester, Bürklin Elektronik has access to more than 200,000 original articles from more than 70 semiconductor manufacturers. These are not only end-of-life semiconductors, but also standard articles are part of the product range. Details by Alfred Lipp, Sales Manager, Bürklin Elektronik and Stephen Morris, General Manager, Rochester.Read more