+49 89 55875-230
Mon-Fri 8:00 to 19:00
We will phone you free of charge.
Do you have any questions or suggestions?
Write to us. We are there for you.
|Price* per piece||€ 1,675.52|
Fume extraction Zero Smog MG140, 145-1000-ESD, WELLER
Applications with a high demand for gas and particle filtration, e.g. Soldering, adhesives and surface extraction, the MG 140 suction unit is ideally suited.
- Suction unit for use on up to 2 workstations.
- Variable volumetric flow setting.
- Electronic filter control with alarm function.
- Switchable power supply 100 - 240 V, for worldwide use in all voltage networks
- 4 rolls for flexible use
- Large gas filter volume
- 3-stage filter system
- Quick and easy installation
- The mobile unit allows easy switching between different workstations.
- With an optional remote control, the turbine speed and the alarm function can be set to suit the user.
- ESD safe
Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 350 x 335 x 655
Voltage: 110-240V, 50/60 Hz
Power: 100 W
Noise level (distance 1 m) dB (A): <50
Weight (ca) in kg: 18
Dimensions L x W x H (Inch): 13.77x13.18x25.78
Applications: Soldering, Heavy Soldering, Bonding, Cleaning, Potting, Fine dust, Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK), Solvent, Clean Room
Max. Capacity: 2 workstations
Max. Turbine Vacum (Pa): 2,300
Prefilter: Fine dust filter class F7
Compact filter: Particle filter H13, broadband gas filter (50% activated carbon / 50% chemisorb)
Flow rate m³ / h: 140
Interface RS232 (Remote control): 1 x RS232 (TTL)
Fuse: 2 x 6,3A