+49 89 55875-230
Mon-Fri 8:00 to 19:00
We will phone you free of charge.
Do you have any questions or suggestions?
Write to us. We are there for you.
|scale||from 1||from 3||from 10|
|Price* per piece||€ 85.68||€ 78.54||€ 63.07|
B84243A is the new series of extremely compact EPCOS 3-line EMC filters for frequency converters. The series sets a new benchmark for drive filters and shows better results than all other standard filter series which are currently available on the market.
Recessed connections permit optimum access to the mounting bracket, making the filters suitable for installation in switching cabinets or where limited space is available.
• Rated Voltage VR [L-L / L-PE] 530/305V AC (50/60Hz)
• Current range: 3 A - 60 A
• Rated ambient temperature: 50 °C
• Typical performance according to EN 61800-3 (2004) + A1 (2012): C1 up to 25 m respectively C2 up to 50 m motor cable length
• Discharge time up to 44 A types: < 60 V within 1 sec
• Short Circuit Rating (SCCR) 100 kA
• UL/CSA approval (ENEC approval pending)
• Low leakage currents
• Leakage current < 2 mA (@ 400 VAC), especially developed for plug-in devices
|Bemessungsstrom (bei AC)||3 A|
|Rated current||3.5 A|
|min. Betriebsfrequenz||50 Hz|
|max. operating frequency||60 Hz|
|min. temperature range||-25 °C|
|max. temperature range||100 °C|
|ohmic resistance||40 Ω|
|max. Ableitstrom||2.6 mA|