New opening hours: From Monday, 14 January 2019, our shop will be open Monday to Friday from 08.00 a.m. to 05.00 p.m.
+49 89 55875-230
Mon-Fri 8:00 to 19:00
We call you back.
Do you have any questions or suggestions?
Write to us. We are there for you.
|Country of origin||Germany|
|Customs tariff number||84672985|
- Electrically operated and automated cable bundling system
- Power supply via power supply CPK - Input: 100-240 V a.c., 50/60 Hz; Output: 25.2 V d.c. max. 150 W
- Integration in fully automated production systems possible (CPK power supply unit with control box)
- Cycle times 0.8-1.2 seconds depending on quality and power
- Stationary and flexible use possible by means of devices
- HT Data Management CPK Software (included) - for extensive data evaluation and control of the setting process
- User-friendly menu in many languages included
- Reliable, durable and reproducible setting and cutting up to Ø 20 mm
- Removable handle for space-saving integration
The Autotool 2000 CPK is an electrically operated and automated bundling system, which was developed to accelerate binding and make production more efficient.
The Autotool 2000 CPK is characterized by easy handling and user-friendly ergonomics. It has a display for settings and user information in 20 languages. A special feature of the Autotool 2000 CPK is the "HT Data Management CPK" software.
This application makes it easy to parameterize the tool for your application via a computer. HT Data Management CPK" also offers an export function for stored production data and other service functions. This ensures complete documentation for every single setting of the Autotool 2000 CPK. The Autotool 2000 CPK is ideally suited for processing large quantities, for example in cable assembly, in the automotive industry, in industrial plants or in the packaging sector. With the CPK mounting device or the CPK suspension device, the Autotool 2000 CPK is suitable for both stationary and flexible use.
By using the optional power supply CPK with control box, the Autotool 2000 CPK can be integrated into fully automated production systems via a serial interface. Due to the removable handle, it takes up little installation space.
Tape chains with 50 cable ties each or coils with 3,500 cable ties each can be processed
|SVHC||not free (Date not available)|